Insulation and Air Sealing
Insulation and air sealing are essential to maintaining a comfortable, consistent temperature in your home year round. The Arizona Energy Management Council can provide you with a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor to install your insulation and air sealing in your home. Insulation and air sealing have many benefits for your home, provided it is installed properly:
Important Questions to Ask Your Contractor
- Insulation and air sealing can increase the comfort of your home by reducing heat gain in the summer and lowering heat loss in the winter.
- Insulation and air sealing will keep your home structure intact by reducing moisture in the home that can damage the structure of your home.
- Insulation can reduce the energy cost in your home from the air conditioner working overtime to cool your home after heat gain in the summer.
- Insulation and air sealing can reduce your energy costs in the winter from the heater working overtime to heat your home after heat loss.
Additional Criteria to Consider
- Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
- Have you been in business in Arizona for more than one year?
- Do you have unresolved complaints with the Registrar of Contractors and is your license in good standing?
- Are there any unresolved complaints with the Better Business Bureau?
- Can you provide positive customer recommendations and referrals?
Arizona Energy Management Council members abide by all the criteria above and are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors in good standing with the Registrar of Contractors and the Better Business Bureau.
- Company participates in dispute resolution through third party arbitration
- Have signed a customer satisfaction Pledge of Performance
- Provide maintenance agreements
- Provide and explain written warranties
- Business address is published and service trucks are clearly identified
SRP Insulation and Air Sealing Rebate Information.
APS Insulation and Air Sealing Rebate Information.
Read information on Energy Star Air Sealing and Insulation.
Call the Arizona Energy Management Council at 602-266-7283 to be referred to a home energy expert who can help you with all your window treatment needs.